Industrial buildings in hazardous or dusty locations require pressurization to meet the requirements of NFPA 496, API, NEC, and other industrial codes.The PB 24 Series provides both air conditioning and pressurization with all necessary controls in one compact, pre-assembled and pretested module.
These units are built for ruggedness, performance and reliability. Extra strength cabinetry, corrosion protective coating systems and industrial grade components provide unsurpassed quality, performance and reliability. A control panel with pressure selection and readout, thermostat, alarm contacts, blower switch and status lights is included.
Options include dual pressure blowers with automatic backup, gas and smoke detectors, heaters, stainles steel cabinets, SaveCoil 101 coil coatings and water-cooled condensers.
- Building Pressurization, Air Conditioning, Heating and Air filtration in one Pretested Module
- Explosion Proof models for Classes I or II, Groups B, C, D, E, F and G in Divisions 1 and 2.
- Compliance with NFPA 496 and API Codes
- Designed for Severe Industrial and Marine Service
- Automatic Room Pressurization System Minimizes Heating and Cooling loads
- Control Panel with Pressure Readout, Pressure Loss Alarm, and Thermostat
- Cooling Capacities from 3 to 12.5 tons
- Compacts Vertical Desgin has Minimum Footprint
- Steam or Electric Heat*
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Cabinets and Savecoil 101 Coil Coatings*
- Three-Year Limited Warranty on Entire System
- Industrial Control Rooms
- Process Analyzer Buildings
- Motor Control Centers
- Offshore Oil & Gas Production Platforms
- Gas Pipeline and Compressor Stations
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plants
- Grain Transfer and Storage Facilities
- Steel Mills
- Silicon Production and Processing