HazardCool Industrial Air Conditioners are engineered for hazardous and corrosive environments. A wide range of models meet the requirements of the National Electircal Code under Class I, Groups C and D or Class II, Groups F and G for Divisions 1 and 2. Optional epoxy finish and coil coatings protect against corrosion even in the most severe environments. The heavy duty cover housing is also available in 316 stainless steel. The blower is belt driven. Only industrial quality, U.L. recognized components are used. Wiring is fully enclosed in rigid conduit. A slide-out chassis facilitates service and maintenance. The industrial quality blower motor is U.L. listed for the intended service. Temperature and direction of supply air are adjustable from the front panel.
Combining HazardCool Air Conditioners with PBX 10 Series Pressurization Blowers is a cost effective way to provide both cooling and room pressurization for compliance with NFPA 496. Where installations require greater cooling capacities and air flow, the PBX 20 Series is recommended. These versatile units allow the designer to meet most any combination of heat load, air flow, air filtration, and space consideration. PBX 20 Systems are also shipped pre-assembled, fully instrumented, and pretested.
- For Hazardous Locations Classified per NEC Class I, Groups C and D and Class II, Groups F and G, Division 1 and 2
- CSA Certifies to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Cooling Capacities from 7,500 to 35,000 BTUH
- Built-in Thermostat Adjustable from Front Panel
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Housing (optional)
- Slide-out case for Easy Access.
- Full Corrosion Protection Package(optional)
- Also Available in 50 Hertz Models Request Bulletin EXWI5PSS
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Petroleum Production, Refining, and Transport.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plants.
- Gas Pipeline Compressor Stations
- Offshore Production Platforms
- Fuel and chemicals Transfer Terminals
- Hazardous Material Storage Buildings
- Painting and Solvent use areas.
- Grain Transfer and Storage
- Ordnance Plants and Armories