PB(X) 10 Series Pressurization Blowers are the economical solution for maintaining positive room pressure. Where buildings in hazardous locations must be operated under specified positive pressure and air flow, these blowers offer a convenient means to achieve compliance with NFPA 496. A range of explosion proof models are CSA certified for National Electric Code Class I, Groups B(*), C and D and Class II, Groups F and G under Divisions 1 or 2 to both U.S. and Canadian standards. Models are also available with dual blowers and automatic switch-over controls for applications that require full pressurization redundancy.
All models are pre-assembled and pretested. Included are adjustable pressure set controls, Magnehelic gauge pressure readout, and start/stop controls. Pressure maintenance is fully automatic. Any previous requirement for high maintenance barometric damper controls is eliminated. Room pressure can be preset and displayed anywhere in the range of 0.025" to 0.20" w.c. . A Vari-Speed controlled pressure blower provides air flow up to 2600 cfm and continuously maintains the preset room pressure. With entrance doors closed, the air flow is precisely modulated to offset air losses from building leakage. When a door is opened, the air flow immediately increases to provide the 60 fpm minimum velocity through the opening as required by code. The available makeup air is sufficient to service rooms and buildings that have one or two access doors. Applications that require simultaneous air conditioning, higher air volumes, high external static pressures or special air filters can be met with Series PB(X) 15, PB(X) 20 or PB(X) 24 equipment.
- Automatic Building Pressure Control adjustable from 0.025 to 0.20
- CSA Certified NEC Class I, Groups B*, C + D and Class II, Groups F and G for Divisions 1 and 2
- Meet NFPA 496 and Similar Industrial Codes
- Single or Dual (Redundant) Blower Models
- Minimizes Heating and Cooling Requirements
- Slide Out Chassis for Convenient Access
- Magnehelic Gauge Pressure Indicator
- Pressure Loss Alarm Contacts with Time Delay
- VariSpeed Blowers Eliminate High Maintenance of Competitive Damper Controlled units
- Air Filter Easily Serviced from Front Panel
- Additional models (Series 15) available with High Dirt Loading or Deep Bed Gas-Phase Filters
- Three-Year Limited Warranty