A continuous duty, rotating disc, atmospheric dryer designed primarily for both dynamic and static systems
R-Series require low humidity control for industrial processes, critical storage areas and controlled environmental rooms. Ideally suited for use with precooling and/or aftercooling equipment to maintain total temperature-humidity control.
- Process and Reactivation Blower Assembly Provides Centrifugal, Direct Driven, Open Drip Proof Motor Components
- Electrical Controller Includes Motor Starters, Control Relays, and Overload Protection
- Industrial Duty Semi-GlossAir Dried Enamel Finish
- Pre-Cooling,After-Cooling, and Re-HeatAssemblies Offered as Options
- Fully Insulated Interior
- Industrial Process Dehumidification
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Active Storage
- Munitions Storage
- Automated Ingredient Handling Systems
- Office Buildings
This drawing and information contained herein are the exclusive property of Scientific System LLC and shall be returned upon demand and shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, disclosed to anyone else or used, without written consent of Scientific Systems LLC.