PBX 10 Series – Explosion Proof Pressurization Blowers
PBX 10 Series Features
- Automatic Building Pressure Control adjustable from 0.025 to 0.20″ w.c.
- CSA Certified NEC Class I, Groups B*, C + D and Class II, Groups F and G for Divisions 1 and 2
- Meet NFPA 496 and Similar Industrial Codes
- Single or Dual (Redundant) Blower Models
- Minimizes Heating and Cooling Requirements
- Slide Out Chassis for Convenient Access
- Magnehelic Gauge Pressure Indicator
- Pressure Loss Alarm Contacts with Time Delay
- VariSpeed Blowers Eliminate High Maintenance of Competitive Damper Controlled units
- Air Filter Easily Serviced from Front Panel
- Additional models (Series 15) available with High Dirt Loading or Deep Bed Gas-Phase Filters
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
(*) Division 2 Only
This drawing and information contained herein are the exclusive property of Scientific System LLC and shall be returned upon demand and shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, disclosed to anyone else or used, without written consent of Scientific Systems LLC.
How To Order The PBX 10 Series
1. Determine the required air flow and hazard classification, i.e. 1100 CFM and Class I, Group D, Division 2.
2. Determine the PBX 10 Series model number using the description shown. For applications requiring air flow greater than 2600 CFM use Series PBX 15 or PBX 20.
3. Next select any additional options and accessories that may be required. Order these items separately.
4. For technical or sales information call your local representative or our Technical Service at 225-926-6950.